• Autodesk 3ds Max, formerly 3D Studio and 3D Studio Max, is a professional 3D computer graphics program for making 3D animations, models, games and images.
• The original 3D Studio product was created for the DOS platform by Gary Yost and the Yost Group, and published by Autodesk.
• Model your design and layout in Revit and use 3ds Max to add final details. 3ds Max preserves model geometry, lights, materials, and other metadata from Revit projects.
• Produce professional-quality 3D animations, renders, and models with 3ds Max® software. An efficient toolset helps you create better 3D and virtual reality (VR) content in less time.
• Create accurate images of architectural scenes.
Introduction about 3ds Max
Creating & Modifying Standard and Extended Primitives
Sketcher & Modeling
Shapes & Snaps
Introduction to Materials
Camera & Lights
Key frame animation
Working with Daylight Effects
Import and Export
Introduction to BIM
Roof & Ceilling
Floor, Ramp & Staircase
Place Components & Model in Place
Annotations & Legends
Topography & Conceptual Mass
Schedules & Quality Take Off
Sheets & Title Blocks
Camera & Walkthrough
Sun path & Solar study
Link Project Files
Views & Concepts
Import & Export Files
A student of B. E, B. Tech and Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Production/Automobile departments – current studying and passed out.
The students who have appeared for final year exam can also apply.
Industry professional who want to improve their software skills and job upgradation.
You can get International certification for course completion.
You can get International certification for Autodesk professional.
You can get International certification for certified user.
You can get placements in design oriented core companies.