• AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL is an Engineering software to design an electrical and electronics circuits.
• For example, to design schematic, SLD, panel, Logic circuits, block diagrams, waveforms PLC diagram etc...,,
• Any type of drawings we can draw using AutoCAD software.
• And also Generate the Report using AutoCAD software.
• It is common software for CIVIL/MECH/EEE fields.
Introduction about AUTOCAD
Units & limits settings
multi lines concept
Block & group
import & export
page setup manager
sheet set manager
To convert pdf & another file format
A student of B. E, B. Tech and Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Production/Automobile departments – current studying and passed out.
The students who have appeared for final year exam can also apply.
Industry professional who want to improve their software skills and job upgradation.
You can get International certification for course completion.
You can get International certification for Autodesk professional.
You can get International certification for certified user.
You can get placements in design oriented core companies.