• E-CAD is an Engineering software that provides to establish the Electrical and Electronic designs.
• Once circuits are completing, the schematic and reports details and bill of materials and electrical audit, drawing audit etc.…,
• Ecad software that can manage a complete project of electrical circuits.
• Project is the categorized combination of various inter related drawings in electrical cad
• There are two major categories of drawings -schematic & panel diagrams.
• Error checking & automatic report generation for panel, schematic circuits.
• To easily convert AutoCAD drawing to electrical cad drawing.
Introduction about ELECTRICAL CAD
Workflow of ELECTRICAL CAD
Types of tools
Insert wires & edit wires
Recalculate wire size based on load
Create /edit wire type
Change /convert wire type
Insert components & Edit components
Panel layout footprints
Terminal strip editor
Page setup manager
Sheet set manager
A student of B. E, B. Tech and Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Production/Automobile departments – current studying and passed out.
The students who have appeared for final year exam can also apply.
Industry professional who want to improve their software skills and job upgradation.
You can get International certification for course completion.
You can get International certification for Autodesk professional.
You can get International certification for certified user.
You can get placements in design oriented core companies.