• ORCAD is an Engineering software that provides to establish the Electronic designs and circuits implementation through simulation.
• Once circuits are completing, the designs and Reports details, Bill of Materials are established in TEXT file, VHDL file, VERILOG file,
• Users may specify a values-based simulation, waveform simulation and logic-based circuit combinations.
• Basic or advanced systems under the analog and digital circuits through electronic component can be achieved.
• Using net group and net list formation of designs can acquire a simulation and layout designs for PCB designs.
• Using the DRC and Footprint, Back annotations we can configure the layout of PCB designs easily.
• Using FPGA, compiling the databases and simulating the circuit designs in order to avoid errors in the layout of PCB.
• Psipce is a Hardware/software implementation for simulating the circuit through analysis the circuit using the Test Bench.
Introduction about ORCAD, Pspice
Introduction to EDA
Introduction to HDL
Design processing techniques
Creating Graphics and text
Printing and plotting
Introduction to layout plus
Setting up the design Constraint
Routing the designs
PCB Etching methods
Design Reuse for PCB editor
PCB SI analysis
PCB editor netlist files
Designing for FPGA
Configuration of simulation profile
Partial design simulation
A student of B. E, B. Tech and Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Production/Automobile departments – current studying and passed out.
The students who have appeared for final year exam can also apply.
Industry professional who want to improve their software skills and job upgradation.
You can get International certification for course completion.
You can get International certification for Autodesk professional.
You can get International certification for certified user.
You can get placements in design oriented core companies.